Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Reflection

Here comes another grading, the 4th grading. Last grading I have learned a lot especially on how to manipulate the computer well. I have learned how to use the different attributes like, SRC attribute, AlT attribute and other attributes. I have learned also how to insert an image in a HTML file.
Like in last grading, I have encountered many problems. It is not a very hard problem. Sometimes i have been absent because of my migraine when I operate a computer in a long period of time, my eyes was so blerd but I still continue what I am doing. I thank God it is not happened again. And also thank you to our teacher for being kind to us even sometimes we are being stupid. I hope this last grading will be ok to us because two months from now we will be graduating if God will. . . .THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment