Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Reflection in School

This pass few months I have more about computer and I learned how to create a blog. Ive learned also how to use the internet to make our researh. I discover that I can do all the things that the others can.
There are so many problems that I encountered. It hard for me to use the computer for a long time because my eyes is to weak and Im not so fast in typing. Even there are a computer shop nearby our house I did not go there. Because it is not my hobby.
I address this challege by learning by my own and with the help of my friends. Because they tell me what to do.
I like to moving on, I will do my best to do all the things that i should do and I thank to our teacher for teaching us well.

1 comment:

  1. hello! nice blogs... hope you will write more blogs. keep up the good work....!!!
    ako pa unang ngcomment hehehehehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete